Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The article has never been published elsewhere or under review by other journals.
- All the references have been cited in the body article.
- There are more than 30 references with 80% of them were published within the last 10 years.
- I am aware that there is a publication fee of 0 USD and will pay when the article is accepted.
- I am willing to be one of the reviewers.
- I will not submit this article to other journals until there is a rejection letter from the editors.
- This article has followed the journal template.