Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain the copyright and publishing right, and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) following the publication of the article, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access)
- The copyright of each manuscript belongs to the author.
- The author acknowledges that Agroprimatech is the first publisher under the license of Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License (CC BY-SA 4.0).
- Authors can publish papers separately, arrange non-exclusive distribution of manuscripts that have been published in this journal into other versions by acknowledging that the manuscripts have been published for the first time in Agroprimatech
- Attribution: You must provide an appropriate name, include a link to the license, and certify that changes have been made. You can do this in an appropriate manner, but do not imply that the licensor supports you or your use.
- Share Alike: If you compose or make derivatives of these materials, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original materials.
- No additional restrictions: You may not use legal provisions or technological means of control that legally restrict others from doing the things this license allows.
You are free to:
- Share, copy, and redistribute this material in any form or format.
- Adapt, modify, and create derivatives of this material for any purpose, including commercial purposes.
- The licensor cannot revoke the above terms as long as you comply with the terms of this license
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.